What am I going to get from this course?
In this course, you will learn:
- The basics of marketing theory to frame your approach
- How to verbalise your business goals
- How to approach your customers and their needs in your social media
- How to distinguish your unique business culture
- Which demographics are on each social network
- How to match metrics with your business goals to measure success
- By combining these aspects, you will have a social media strategy for your business.
Bonus PDFs and resources are also included in this course, all for just $70.
Be strategic with your social media
Is your social media marketing meeting your business objectives? What should you be putting on your social media channels so it connects with your target audience? Designing a social media strategy for your business will give you a clear course of action for your social media so you can be confident it’s meeting your business goals.
In this 1-hour, go-at-your-own-pace online Udemy course you will:
- Understand the essential pillars of a social media strategy
- Understand which social media channels are right for your audience
- Design a blueprint for a social media strategy which is right for your business.
Join the online course at Udemy.com, for just $70.
This course has been taken by over 2500 happy students, and sits proudly with a 4 1/2 star average review. Here is what some past students have said about this course:
“Great ideas and covers a lot of content in a short amount of time. Loved the creativity exercises! I will take the theory further for our organisation.” – Laura H.
“great course… full of exercises, and activities …thank you so much Rachel :)”– Ghana A.