Sweeten up your social media
Do you social media channels look really professional? Whether you’re just starting out in social media or need a fresh set of eyes on your account, find out how to brand your account like and expert.
In this 2-hour, go-at-your-own-pace online Udemy course:
- Learn the features you can edit on your social media channels
- Find out about free tools to help make graphic design a breeze
- Understand the best practise approaches for usernames, descriptions and profile pictures.
Join the online course at Udemy.com, for free.
What the course covers:
• How to select a username that is findable by both customers and SEO across Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
• You will learn what to consider when designing your profile picture across all key social networks
• You will learn what to include in your Cover image or background image and how often to update it.
• You will learn how to use cover images for promotions and additional information about your business.
• You will find out about free tools and resources to help you design your social media images.
• You will learn about the little-known features to switch on Facebook to give your customers more opportunities to get in touch.
Bonus PDFs and resources are also included in this course, all for free.
This course has been taken by over 1300 happy students, and sits proudly with a 4 1/2 star average review. Here is what some past students have said about this course:
“Excellent course. Rachel goes through every step you’d need to make sure all your social media is branded and visible. Would recommend!” – Mary R.
“Interesting course with lot of great informations. Rachel gave me new perspective with her knowledge and help me better use social media channels. Highly recommend it!” – Dina B.
“This course covers social media branding very comprehensively. Rachel is a first class teacher. I took a lot away from this course!” – Michael M.