Meet Rachel Beaney
Rachel Beaney is a freelance digital and social media specialist. She loves to create things for the web and social space – and loves to help others feel confident to make the most of it for their business.
Working in the corporate world, Rachel worked with clients like Network Ten, Microsoft, Aussie Home Loans and more, learning the ins-and-outs of digital media across a variety of mediums. You can see a sample of her work here.
Moving to the world of freelance in 2016, Rachel helps medium-to-large Australian businesses to grow their brands online.
She works with companies to refine their business objective in the context of digital marketing and helps them plans the best approach to meet those goals with the resources and time they have. Rachel can also help out with these projects, whether that is growing a LinkedIn Page, retargeting their existing customers using Facebook ads, building their newsletter list, creating more engaging blog content or managing an online community.
Rachel has worked with clients including NewsCorp, NRMA, The SA Government, Crown Casinos, Indie Village, Good2Give and more.
In her spare time, Rachel enjoys playing video games, reading terrible crime fiction, creating clay animation, attending hackathons and playing with dogs in the park. Not her dogs. Just any dogs she can find.
Rachel’s clients say…
With over a decade in social media marketing, she has helped businesses of all sizes grow their business.
While Rachel bases her approach on strategy and data – she blossoms when it comes to creative execution. Whether it’s writing, graphics, video or something interactive, Rachel jumps in with both feet.
You don’t need to think about your social media while Rachel’s across it. She meets deadlines, loops you into all key decisions and is very well versed in crisis management.
FUN TO WORK WITH
She loves creative problem solving, enjoys a good cuppa and is totally a dog person. Because Rachel is organised, reliable and experienced, you don’t need to worry about a thing!
Rachel has worked with big names like…
Rachel’s clients say…
Fast Facts About Rachel
- Rachel has specialised in social media marketing for over 9 years in Australia (for those playing at home, that’s pretty much right when social media became a thing).
- She’s worked across a variety of clients: global multinationals, all levels of Government, medium-sized businesses looking for an extra hand and not-for-profits.
- Rachel loves projects where she can use her expertise to make a positive change in the world.
- She has always been a bit of a nerd, teaching herself to build websites as a teenager. She loves combining tech and creating to create awesome things.
- Rachel is an advocate of education: she believes it is so important to help people achieve their dreams. She loves training businesses in better understanding social media and digital marketing.
Ready to work together?
Let’s make some magic happen for your business.