Coaching calls to help you skill up
What is a coaching call?
Sometimes you just want to ask someone who has been there how to do it, the best approach or the right tools for the job. Marketing has changed a lot in the last decade, and marketing managers are expected to be across a lot more than they used to be: including the ever-changing social media marketing!
But there isn’t always time to take a course to skill up, and sometimes you just need some quick answers to help steer you in the right direction.
Rachel has been working in social media marketing for over a decade and loves helping people skill up through 1:1 private coaching calls.
These calls are confidential and designed to help marketing managers and small business owners have someone to bounce ideas off to help them do their job more effectively, without having to commit weeks to a training course.
- marketing managers, social media managers or business owners
- businesses 3 + years old
- businesses with an annual turnover of $100k +
About Rachel Beaney
Rachel Beaney is a digital marketing specialist who has been in the game for over a decade.
She’s passionate about helping marketers and business owners separate fact from fiction with their social media marketing and loves helping clients feel they control their social media.
She’s worked with companies of all sizes: from small businesses all the way up to big names like Microsoft, Samsung, Network Ten, Riot Games and more. She would love to help you skill up so you can meet your goals for 2020.
How does this all work?
Whether it’s a one-off “Q and A” or a series of sessions designed to help you skill up over time, these are open spaces to ask what you need.
Rachel checks in with you before your session to see if there is anything specific you want to cover based on your current projects, and at the end of the session you will set goals to check in with for the next session, and review what you’ve tried and learned between sessions. The goal is to be practical, supportive and help you build confidence to skill up, real-world projects that you’re working on.
Step 1: Consultation
We jump on a free 30-minute call so Rachel can get an understanding of what your business is, what you’d like to learn and if we’re a good fit (if not, we can still be friends!).
Step 2: Session Structure
We can decide on the structure, whether it’s a monthly call across six sessions or more intensive weekly calls over a shorter time period. We can book in sessions between 10am – 4pm, AEST.
Step 3: Coaching Calls
Before the call, we confirm if there is anything new you want to talk about based on your current projects, and then at the appointed time, we grab a coffee and jump on a video call using Zoom. At the end of the session we set goals or things to check in on the next time we call.
What do you get?
When you book in for your coaching sessions, you receive:
- A reminder check-in before your session, to decide what you want to discuss based on your current projects, or skill up on one thing over a series of sessions
- A 1:1 confidential video call, covering the topics you want to workshop
- Goals set or tasks to practise between calls, which we can review the following session (optional)
- A summary email with links to any tools or resources we discussed
- At your request, the session can be recorded and sent to you.
1 sessionHour of power
- This is a booking of 1 x hour session
4 sessionsShort term skill up
- This is a booking of 4 x session
- Save 10% by booking a package
- Sessions are most successful if used within a 6-month window
6 sessionsRapid progress
- This is a booking of 6 x sessions
- Save 12% by booking a package
- Sessions are most successful if used within a 12-month window
Prices are exclusive of GST.
Calls take place in the timezone of Sydney, Australia, ideally between 10am – 4pm AEST. A surcharge applies for calls outside of this time.
Ready to get started?
Let’s talk about growing your business through a personalised coaching.
Book a time with Rachel to jump on a free consultation call so she can find out where you want to take your business this year.
Please use the form below to find a time which works for both of us.
Bookings 2 – 3 days in advance are appreciated.